Some interesting stuff I’ve been reading lately:
- Graham Harman: Towards Speculative Realism
- Phenomenology: Merleau-Ponty, Don Ihde, Thomas Clifton, etc.
- Antonio Damasio, Andy Clark on embodied consciousness
- Ed Casey on place and memory; Ed Hutchins on distributed cognition (Two philosophers named Ed?)
- The field of cognitive linguistics in general, especially theories of metaphor
- Aristotle on rhetoric and the soul
- Wittgenstein on anything and everything
- Wallace Stevens
- The work of Mark Johnson, George Lakoff, and others.